The minis have paint on them!!!! Don't Blink!

As I promised last week, I finally uploaded my pictures onto my computer, and I am at my brother's house which has internet.  So, I thought I would fullfil my promise to actually update what I have been doing!!!!!

First off, this post will NOT have any of my nudie ones, that will be in the next post with a warning in the title itself.  So, if you don't want to see those, then don't read that post.  But, if you do, you know where to go!

And... as I uploaded this I realized that a good portion of the pictures I took have someone nekkid in it....

So.... lets start with some Reaper Bones miniatures that I managed to get!!!!  The "Angels of Sorrow" (Which we all know are Weeping Angels...) I scored from ebay, cause I couldn't find them on the Reaper website yet at the time.  I think they turned out very well!  For more pictures of them, check my instagram page!

Don't Blink!

Then, when I was at PAX Prime this year (my 8th year going!) I managed to snag the last police box that they had on display (probably not the actual last, I'm sure they had more in the back hahaha) and when I came home I had to paint it up!!!  The 'Police Public Call Box' words need a little help, but thats as good as I got with the whole hand painting tiny words on it.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better, let me know please!

 So, there we have it!  I now have two weeping angels and a lovely little T.A.R.D.I.S. that will float around my miniatures.  *happy dance*  Now I just need a Doctor to go with them!

Don't Blink!!!!!!!

 Here is a small selection of minis that have been primed, and slowly begun getting bits of paint on them.  Some are primed with the last of my grey primer, then it went to the black.

 I then started taking 'mug shots' of all the minis that I have begun to work on.  First up, because today is the first Seahawks game of the NFL season, here is my fan dwarf!
I love him.  I seem to be painting a whole set of blue and green guys that fit in really well in a tavern setting, including some unconcious ones.  He is the only one that I see as being actually done.  Well, his mug needs a little help, but I'll get to that when I get a little better at painting liquid in a mug.  Or I may re-paint part of it so it looks like a pewter mug.  Opinions would be appreciated.


Next we have this guy.  I like this guy.  He was intricate.  And a lot of fun to paint!  I just have the little patch of fur thing that goes on his britches?   And better lighting so the details show up better on camera!  And any suggestions on his dagger/thing?  I want to paint it so it looks like its made of obsidian, but I'm not quite sure how to go about it at the moment. 
And here we have the little skelli.....  I think he is adorable!  The white highlights show up more on the picture than they do in person, and I may adjust that a titch at some point.   
 And now here are some based, but not really painted all that much.  We got the little gnome cook (of which I LOVE and was pushing during the kickstarter for the Stonehaven Gnomes).  I gave her a familiar in the form of a kitty cat.  No, she will not be cooking the cat.  Nope, not at all hahaha.  I'm thinking that the cat is gonna be an orange tabby, just so I can bring some brighter colors into things.
And for the Elf bard, I thought I'd give him an apprentice!  I actually have this already all painted... didn't realize I hadn't taken a newer picture of it!.  But, the little elf girl with her recorder needed to do something other than hang with the other childrens! 
Last but not least on this post is my awesome elf with her swan next to her.  Technically, its supposed to be her other form, but whatevs....


So, here we go!  Updates on things that have been worked on!  Things are slowly being packed up so I can move, which means not a lot of stuff will actually be progressed on.  And I will be getting the next post up within the hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Minis! Including nude females... and nude males. Be warned!

Lots of upcoming finished paintings, and more